*This role requires applicants to already reside in The Netherlands.
Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns, social first campaigns and video production.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising. With our eyes on trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours, we root our ideas
on authentic insights that appeal to and challenge audiences.
We are now looking for a full-time Social Media Manager to join us and work together with the rest of the team and our clients in setting the right strategies for different social channels, as well as managing content creation and building the online
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can plan, strategize and goal set according to different channels and needs
- Is able to lead and participate in growing online communities
- Can manage the creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content and ads for all client projects
and for Flirt’s own channels
- Can identify and implement ways of improving content and process
- Can create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Can identity and leverage the right tools to manage content and process
- Is able to implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing
campaigns (including for website)
- Can integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital
- Can measure the success of social media campaigns and ads and identify ways to improve
- Has an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage and train a social media intern within the team
- Can collaborate with other teams within the agency for new ideas and brand activations
- At least 3 years of experience in an advertising environment is required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What we can offer you:
- A fulltime role in a young, ambitious and growing team
- Market-conform salary and holidays
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth