*This role requires applicants to already reside in The Netherlands.
Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns, social first campaigns and video production.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising. With our eyes on trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours, we root our ideas
on authentic insights that appeal to and challenge audiences.
We are now looking for a full-time Marketing Strategist to join us and work together with the rest of the team in the phase before and after concept creation. Further elevating our insights, work and increasing market penetration for our clients.
This role requires English and Dutch skills.
We’re looking for someone who:
*Someone with strong knowledge of marketing and analytics tools is a bonus.
- Can work closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, Project Manager and Client
- Can grasp the client’s needs from a brief
- Can interpret account briefs, conduct targeted research and identify original, clear and credible marketing opportunities and brand strategies
- Has knowledge in how best to use new, as well as traditional marketing mediums - online and offline
- Knows how to implement their strategies and track the results
- Is able to keep updated on changing/new consumer habits and market trends
- Knows precisely how to convert concepts into overarching campaign strategies and put them in action
- Can envision compelling, cohesive and lasting brand experiences through a tailored marketing and media mix
- Has a proactive approach
- Can meet short deadlines and stay organized
- Has great interpersonal and communication skills
- Embraces challenges as well as new methods of thinking
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an advertising or in-house marketing role is required
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
What we can offer you:
- A fulltime role in a young, ambitious and growing team
- Market-conform salary and holidays
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth