Flirt Creativity is a fully integrated agency providing creative services from; branding, communication platforms, advertising campaigns, social first campaigns and video production.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Living in a fast scrolling world where marketing communication is starting to compete with content, our focus is to create advertising which doesn’t look like advertising. With our eyes on trends and our hearts on cultural behaviours, we root our ideas
on authentic insights that appeal to and challenge audiences.
As a mid-senior Graphic Designer at Flirt you will develop creative and inspiring designs for our brands and clients. Are you a designer with conceptual skills, feeling for colour, copy and typography in the area of branding and do you want to develop
further with your new ideas? Then we are looking for you!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can convert strategies into creative concepts & designs
- Can imagine and create all sorts of on and offline communication
- Can create striking and convincing brand identities & graphics, including but not limited to; logos, packaging, advertising, digital design, printed design
- Is able to work with direction from an Art Director as well as independently to answer creative briefs
- Has strong Technical skills and is a graphic design wizard
- Can visually develop & communicate a brand’s identity from A-Z
- Has a strong sense of aesthetics
- Is able to present designs to clients confidently
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Is curious, improves daily (and nightly) and like to try things out
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe CC Package
- Has great interpersonal and communication skills
Overall, you should be a fresh thinker who embraces challenges as well as new methods of thinking.
- Deliver projects from brief to end user
- Prepare & review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Concept and execute brand identities from a-z for B2B and B2C companies
- Create extensive brand manuals and identity strategies
- Support in the creative execution of digital projects and video projects
- Work collaboratively with the wider business, with the ability to implement and evolve the brand
- Design artwork graphics for website, online and print
- Translate brand identities into digital design
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in an advertising environment or as a freelancer
- Proven and compelling portfolio of work
What we can offer you:
- A fulltime role in a young, ambitious and growing team
- Market-conform salary and holidays
- Exciting projects for an amazing and ever-growing brand portfolio
- A high level of independence and the opportunity to build your own success and growth